[+] enlarge image
Yongnuo YN-560EX TTL Slave Flash for Canon and Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
Date first available at Amazon.com: August 22, 2012
5 used & new from $105.89
– Yongnuo’s new slave only TTL flash. It has been renamed from YN-EX600 flash to YN-560EX
– GN58 @ ISO100, 105mm: Yongnuo new large guide number manual speedlite, supporting remote TTL and M, Multi modes
– Large LCD panel: Large LCD panel, you can look into and set the functions on the LCD panel clearly and directly
– 2.5mm type PC port provided: YN-560EX provides 2.5mm type PC port, you can make the flash synchronously by connecting to the PC port.
– ?Multiple trigger mode supported: The YN-560EX can be triggered by hot-shoe, flash command slave mode, optical S1 and S2 (pre-flash-cancelled mode).
The YN560EX can be triggered by 580EX II, SB-900/800/700, 7D/60D/600D, Nikon c-command and ST-E2, and flashes as TTL mode as well as M/Multi mode. To enjoy wireless TTL lighting, ratio control, as well as remote control of output level, you may only take a camera with built-in commander mode, and the YN560EX.
?A NEW APPEARANCE
The new design looks generous, original, solid and reliable.
?LARGE LCD PANEL
Large LCD panel, you can look into and set the functions on the LCD panel clearly and directly.
?MULTI FLASH SUPPORTED
YONGNUO new manual speedlite , supporting Multi flash.
?GN58@ ISO100, 105mm
YONGNUO new large guide number manual speedlite, supporting remote TTL and M, Multi modes
?MULTIPLE TRIGGER MODE SUPPORTED
The 560EX can be triggered by hot-shoe, flash command slave mode, optical S1, and S2 (pre-flash-canceled mode).
?SUPPORTS MOTOR ZOOMING?24~105mm?
The YN560EX covers a focal length range of 24 ? 105mm by operated the zooming buttons.
?SUPPORTS REMOTE TTL FUNCTIONS
In the case of remote mode, FEC, FEB, Rear-curtain sync, FE lock is supported.
?SUPER SPEED OF CHARGING RECYCLE
It only takes 3 seconds to finish a charging cycle after a full level output. Even without new batteries, you can get super charging speed that it only needs 4 to 5 seconds.
?2.5mm TYPE PC PORT PROVIDED
YN560EX provides 2.5mm type PC port?you can make the flash synchronously by connecting to the PC port.
?SOUND PROMPT SYSTEM
Turn on the sound prompt function, different sounds indicate working situations help you focus on shooting.
?ADVANCED SETTINGS ON FLASH
The YN560EX supports advanced settings; you can customize the unit according to your shooting preferences.
?AUTOMATIC SETTINGS SAVING
YN560EX can save the current settings automatically.
?LCD PANEL USER INTERFACE WITH METAL HOT-SHOE STAND