YN560 Speedlite Flash for Canon EOS 550D / Digital Rebel T2i
by Neewer Electronics Accessories
Date first available at Amazon.com: December 22, 2010
Buy new: $60.99
– New! YN-560 Flash Speedlite for Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus. New PC synchronous port: It’s the 3.5mm standard PC port, you can use YN-560 with the flash trigger via the cable with 3.5mm port. For RF-602, you can use the RF-602 021 / 3.5mm cable, and so on….
– New Power zoom function:You can push the button on the flash and make it covered focal length range from 24mm to 105mm.
– Slave function ( S1, S2 mode): You just can use YN-460 and YN-460 II in indoor and at a very weak light, but for YN-560, you can use it in outdoor environment, and the wireless triggering distance is as around 15m.
– Sound Indicator: When the charging process is finished, the flash will give a tich sound, so you may concentrate on the creation process. ( The sound can be closed ).
– New Charging socket for external power pack: You can charge this YN-560 to meet the higher demand for charging recycel, you can use SF-18 for Canon version and SF-17 for Canon version to charge it.
*Guide number:58 at ISO100, 105MM.
*Super speed of charging recycle:It only takes 3 seconds in charging after full power output. Even without new batteries, you can get the super charging speed that it only needs 4-5 seconds, you can completely get rid of the nightmare of anxious waiting for charging,. In addition, you can use the external power pack to accelerate the charging speed once more.
*Supporting high speed continuous shooting:Under the ouput level of 1/8 or below, YN-560 can support the 8FPS high speed continuous shooting.
*The Improved power saving mode:In the power saving mode, the flash keep sidle for 3 minutes and then it will setp into the dormancy state in order to save power. and it will automatically shutdown aftger keeping idle for 15 minutes. If you disabled the power saving mode, the power saving indicator will be on, the flash won’t step into the dormancy state aftger being stopped. It will be automatically shut down after 30 minutes.
*The more fine output control: The adjustment range of YN-560 output level is 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, there are 8 levels of putput and each level has 8 ine tuning stalls.
*The automatic setting saving:It can automatically save your current setting.
*Maually set the zooming position:The coverd focal length of the flash will switch in circel of 14 / 28 / 35 / 50 / 70 / 80 / 105mm by pressing the button.
1. Fine tuning the out put power
2. Multi-flash Lighting Application
3. Buttons are effective immediately
4. The use of external charging box
5. High-speed continuous shooting
6. Rear-curtain Sync
7. Reflection Flash
8. Using the built-in Bounce Card
9. Using the built-in Wide-angle Diffuse
This item is 100% Brand New. Never used. It comes with 3 Months Warranty by Seller.