YN-560 II LCD Screen Flash Speedlite For Sony a950, a900, a850, a700, a580, a560, a550, a500, a450, a390, a380, a350, a330, a300, a200, a100, a290, a230, a77, a55, a33
Date first available at Amazon.com: July 7, 2012
– YN-560 II for Sony version, it used the Unsulated gate bipolar transistor circuit design, it’s more beautiful, creditable and professional.
– Suit for ?Sony a950, a900, a850, a700, a580, a560, a550, a500, a450, a390, a380, a350, a330, a300, a200, a100, a290, a230, a77, a55, a33
– Maually set the zooming position:The coverd focal length of the flash will switch in circel of 14 / 28 / 35 / 50 / 70 / 80 / 105mm by pressing the button.
– The more fine output control:The adjustment range of YN-560 output level is 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, there are 8 levels of putput and each level has 8 ine tuning stalls.
– Supporting high speed continuous shooting:Under the ouput level of 1/8 or below, YN-560 II can support the 8FPS high speed continuous shooting.
Features and function:
Large LCD Panel
We remove away from the battery of LEDs on the back panel to indicate vital information such as power level, zoom step and flash mode / slave mode, it’s more clearly and directly.
New Multi Mode Function
YN560-II is the first Chinese manual-flash with a multi mode. Multi mode is a second flash mode for YN-560 II, in addition to the full-manual mode “M”, and also in addition to the 2 full-manual slave modes “S1? and “S2? which can’t be combined with the multi-mode option.
Multi mode allows firing a series of rapid flashes with a shutter release to produce a stroboscopic effect in the resulting picture. It’s often used to show different phases of movement of a BMX cyclist, skateboarder or gymnast, for example, or any other object traveling through the frame.
Power Low Indicator / Battery Warning
This feature can give you warning before it’s too late, and not only after the power is out, it’s also the first full-manual flash for Yongnuo.
New Slave Sensor Cover Design
The flat, one-piece plastic screen has been replaced.
New Button Material
The Same Features as the 1st. generation YN-560
New Power zoom function:
You can push the button on the flash and make it covered focal length range from 24mm to 105mm.
Guide number: 58 at ISO100, 105MM
Slave function ( S1, S2 mode):
You just can use YN-460 and YN-460 II in indoor and at a very weak light, but for YN-560 II, you can use it in outdoor environment, and the wireless triggering distance is as around 15m.
1 x YN-560 II for Sony version