Toshiba Satellite L655-S5107 15.6-Inch LED Laptop (Fusion Finish in Helios Black)
Date first available at Amazon.com: September 26, 2010
– Intel Core i3-370M Processor 2.40 GHz, 3MB Cache
– Configured with 4GB DDR3 1066MHz (max 8GB)
– 500GB (5400 RPM); Serial ATA hard disk drive with TOSHIBA Hard Drive Impact Sensor (3D sensor), DVD SuperMulti drive supporting 11 formats
– 15.6" diagonal widescreen TruBrite TFT display at 1366 x 768 native resolution (HD) with native support for 720p content and LED backlit, Mobile Intel HD Graphics with 64MB-1696MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory
– Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit with a 6 cell/48Wh Lithium Ion battery pack; Battery Life (measured by MobileMark 2007): 5 hours, 31 minutes
For plenty of power, plus room to multitask, study and play, the Satellite L655 laptop is a great choice, with its famous Toshiba quality, value and style, and a generous 15.6″ diagonal TruBrite HD display. This larger screen is great for doing more things at once,handling business at home or in the field, watching movies or playing online RPG games. New multi-core processors from Intel and AMD, plus lots of memory and storage, make it a strong all-around performer for students, small-business owners, families and light gamers, who’ll love its stunning Fusion Finish in a choice of colors. A Webcam with Wireless-N, and wide range of ports, will keep them well connected with room to expand and share. And Toshiba “Smart” Features-like a TouchPad with Multi-touch Control and our power-saving eco Utility-make this laptop convenient for them and right for the environment too. With Toshiba, mainstream is far from mediocre.