Topping TP32 Class T TA2024B Digital Amplifier with USB-DAC AMP
Date first available at Amazon.com: May 11, 2012
2 used & new from $156.00
– Inputs: USB, RCA Line in L/R
– Outputs: Headphone Jack, Speakers L/R
– Amplifier: Class-T Tripath TA 2024B BTL Configuration
– Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 98dB
– Dynamic Range: 98dB
• Remote control system and LED front display
• Synchronize start-up and shutdown with your computer
• Volume fade to protect your speakers and your hearing
• Integrated T-Amp, Dac and Headphone Amplifier design
• Tripaths TA2024B chipset with DPP technology
• USB connection for highest quality sound from your computer
• Cirrus Logic’s CS3310 low distortion electronic volume control
• Gold plated analog RCA stereo input
• All-aluminum chassis with 8mm CNC machined face plate
• Widely recognized high-quality components from KOA, ERO, Siemans, Nichicon, Toko, Omron,
• Fujitsu etc.
• Turn-on & turn-off pop suppression
• Over current & over temperature protection
*For optimum performance we recommend the use of Panasonic RP-HTX9, RP-HTX7 or RP-DJ120 headphones.
Our store Sain Store is offering sufficient accessories for you, please freely shop in us!