SVP FS1880 Black 35 mm negative Film and Slide Scanner ~ compact size ~light-weighted
Date first available at Amazon.com: December 4, 2010
– Converts all color or monochrome 35mm negatives film and mounted slide to digital images
– 5.1MP CMOS Sensor with Auto exposure/color Balance function
– Connects to USB-enabled PC for data transfer and power; Compatible with Operating system Windows XP/Vista
– Scan images and provides super sharp, high resolution images up to 3600 dpi and uses three white LED’s as a back light source
– Easy to take it with you with its Compact size 4.8 inch X3.8inch x2.2 inch
SVP Film and Slide Scanner FS-1880 is a innovative standalone film scanner that instantly converts 35mm film negatives, slides into digital images without the need for a computer or application software. Now you can preserve all their photo memories by turning the millions of photographs now stored on slides and negatives into digital images to preserve them forever. We have created a very simple-to-use device that works right out of the box and produces a five-megapixel digital image in five seconds at a push of a button. The device features a 5.1mpix scanning chip (i.e. 5184×3600 pixels, 3600 dpi) producing the images large enough to be printed on a A4 page! Unlike similar devices currently on the market, the FS1880 does not require a computer or learning a new software program, and it takes very little space to operate, store or transport. With its petite size 4.8 inch X3.8inch x2.2 inch and light weight(less than 1 lbs), FS1880 is a perfect portable scanner you can take with you anywhere.