SVP FS1800 Silver (with 4GB SD) Digital Film & Slide Scanner w/ 2.4″ LCD + AV Out
Date first available at Amazon.com: September 7, 2010
– Converts all 35mm color / monochrome negatives and mounted slides to digital at the touch of a button
– Fast conversion–requires only five seconds to convert an image
– Built-in 2.4-inch color LCD screen to view and edit images
– Saves images directly on SD memory cards
– Auto Exposure/Color Balance Algorism by Powerful Processor, Supporting Preview, Playback, and Editing Function
SVP FS-1800 Digital Film Scanner is a innovative standalone film scanner that instantly converts 35mm film negatives and slides into digital images without the need for a computer or application software. Now you can preserve all their photo memories by turning the millions of photographs now stored on slides and negatives into digital images to preserve them forever. We have created a very simple-to-use device that works right out of the box and produces a five-megapixel digital image in five seconds at a push of a button. The device features a 5mpix scanning chip (i.e. 2592×1680 pixels, 3600 dpi) producing the images large enough to be printed on a A4 page! Unlike similar devices currently on the market, the SVP FS-1800 Digital Film Scanner does not require a computer or learning a new software program, and it takes very little space to operate, store or transport.