SVP FS1700 Silver Digital Film Scanner w/ 2.4″ Build-in LCD ~”World’s Smallest Film Scanner”~
Date first available at Amazon.com: September 13, 2010
– Converts all 35mm color / onochrome negatives and mounted slides to digital at the touch of a button
– Fast conversion–requires only five seconds to convert an image
– Built-in 2.4-inch color LCD screen to view and edit images
– Saves images directly on SD memory cards via embedded SD/MMC card slot
– Powered from USB port or 4XAAA alkaline batteries (batteries not included) or A/C adapter
VP Introduces “World’s Smallest Scanner”; New Miniaturized Photo Scanner Instantly turns your 35mm film negatives and slides into digital images Scanning is now easy, fun and affordable with our Color Image Scanner Cartridge. We’ve literally put scanning into the palm of our customers’ hands, and we think this new technology achievement will bring scanning to the masses. The SVP FS-1700 is uniquely designed with a built-in 2.4-inch color LCD screen for viewing and editing, and a memory card reader that saves the converted images directly onto SD memory cards. Within seconds, users can view their scanned photos through a digital picture frame or upload to a computer. It’s designed to be used right out of the box by simply plugging it into an AC outlet, OR USB port, OR even with AAA alkaline batteries. Unlike similar devices currently on the market, we’ve literally put scanning into the palm of our customers’ hands and now you can scan your photo anywhere you like.