SVP FS1000 Black DIGITAL FILM 35MM NEGATIVES & SLIDES SCANNER!
Date first available at Amazon.com: September 13, 2010
– Converts all 35mm color / monochrome negatives and mounted slides to digital at the touch of a button
– 5MP CMOS sensor provides 10 bits per colour channel for data conversion, and uses fixed focus and automatic exposure control and colour balance
– Scans images and provides super sharp, high resolution images up to 3,600 dpi and uses three white LED’s as a back light source
– Each negative or slide takes less than a second to scan and download into a digital file to print, copy to CD or store.
– Ideal for safeguarding images from weddings, holidays and treasured family moments.
Have you ever thought about how to keep the perfect quality of your old photographs forever? Scanning all the prints too time-consuming and processing the films in a lab too expensive? Then here comes a unique film scanner right for you: ScanPro FilmScanner FS-1000 ScanPro FilmScanner FS-1000 is a small device able to work with both negative and positive classic 35mm film. It’s equipped with two adaptors – for strips of 6 frames or 3 slides. Scanner is connected to the PC via USB port and comes with a CD containing drivers and a user application. With it you can easily check about how the final output will look like and adjust some image correction settings (brightness, contrast, saturation, hue etc.). The device features a 5mpix scanning chip (i.e. 2592×1680 pixels, 3600 dpi) producing the images large enough to be printed on a A4 page!