Sunpak PF30X E-TTL II Electronic Flash Unit for Canon EOS Rebel T1i, T2i, XS, XSi, 50D, 60D, 7D & 5D Mark II, 1D, 1Ds Digital SLR Camera
Date first available at Amazon.com: November 26, 2010
Buy new: $39.95
– Small and light weight body requires only 2 AA batteries
– Guide Number (ISO 100): 100′ (30m)
– TTL signals are automatically recognized just by mounting and turning on
– EV adjustment buttons enable free operations
– Bounce Head
The Sunpak PF30X Digital TTL Shoe Mount Flash is a compact flash, which fully supports TTL flash operation with digital SLR cameras. It offers 90° bounce for fully vertical ceiling bounced shots.
The PF30X is powered by two AA batteries, which keeps it compact and lightweight. At the same time, it provides up to 140 flashes at full power. Straightforward button layout and intuitive operability ensure comfortable operations. Its light output can be adjusted with a range of 7 settings (-1.5EV to +1.5EV increments).
The PF30X s a handy flash that complements the compact design of digital SLR cameras!
• Small and light weight body requires only 2 AA batteries
• Guide Number (ISO 100): 100′ (30m)
• TTL signals are automatically recognized just by mounting and turning on
• TTL automatic check function
• EV adjustment buttons enable free operations
• Bounce Head
• Auto Focus Assist Light supports focusing in low light situations