SparkPlug Flash: The LED camera flash for the iPhone
Date first available at Amazon.com: July 9, 2010
1 used & new from $19.95
– Attaches and powered from the iPhone, no batteries required
– 96 candle power of bright illumination for better photos and video
– Internal Touch control works with existing apps, just tap the case to turn on and off
– Keep your existing case on as it fits through the sync cable opening
– Works with 3G, 3GS and original iPhone
A tiny LED flash that plugs into the dock connector on the iPhone, lighting the scene for photos or video.
The 3g, 3GS and original iPhone all came without a flash for the internal camera, making photos taken at night grainy and distorted or completely dark. The SparkPlug Flash was developed to provide constant solid illumination to improve your photos and video.
SparkPlug Flash powers directly from your iPhone so it never needs charging or battery changes and is always ready to go. It can be attached to a key-ring or lanyard so you can conveniently keep it with you.
SparkPlug Flash has an in-built touch sensor to control the light. Just tap the log on the back of the casing to turn on the 96 candle-power beam of light, tap again to turn off.
Keep your case on. No removing your case to use SparkPlug Flash. Instead SparkPlug Flash fits through the opening on most cases for the dock/sync cable.
Every SparkPlug Flash comes with a spare protective cap and is covered by a 12 month warranty