Sony DSLR-A500 12.3 MP Digital SLR w/ 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 AF Zoom Lens (DSLR-A500H)
Date first available at Amazon.com: May 18, 2010
Buy new: $899.99
– 12.3-Megapixel Resolution for incredible detail; New Sony Exmor CMOS Image Sensor
– Lens Included: Sony SAL-18200 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DT Aspherical Autofocus Lens
– Quick Auto Focus Live View for composing shots in the LCD monitor; Manual Focus Check Live View enables critical focus in macro and tripod shooting
– Auto HDR (High Dynamic Range) captures more scene contrast than a single exposure can handle by combining two exposures into one shot
– Dual media slots for Memory Stick PRO Duo/Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo and SD/SDHC media (sold separately)
The Sony DSLR-A500 Digital SLR is a camera with 12.3 MP for images with great detail. The APS-C sensor yields high-sensitivity and depth-of-field control. The Sony Exmor CMOS image sensor combined with the BIONZ processor enables a high ISO of 12,800 that yields low-light pictures with lower noise and reduced loss of picture detail.
The 3.0″ Extra Fine LCD display tilts up or down 90° to frame high- and low-angle shots. Eye-Start Autofocus begins focusing as soon as the camera is raised to the eye, and the 9-Point AF Sensor with Center Cross enables accurate focusing.
The Sony SAL-18200 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 AF Lens is a handy, all-in-one compact zoom lens for versatile and easy subject selection for indoor or outdoor photography, specifically designed for the Sony Alpha and Minolta Digital SLR cameras. Ideal for capturing faraway subjects, sports events, dramatic landscapes and intimate close-up views.
The Sony LCS-CSH Soft Carrying Case is designed to carry your Sony Cyber-shot digital camera or Handycam camcorder with accessories. It has a padded, lightweight design and includes a number of extra compartments for Memory Stick media, spare battery packs, and other small accessories. It is carried by a padded shoulder strap.