PS410(with micro SD 8GB) 600DPI Colour & Mono HandyScan Handheld Scanner
Date first available at Amazon.com: September 7, 2010
– Scanning Resolution up to 600 DPI, 600/300 dpi, color/monochrome scan selection
– Built-in 1) Realtime Scanning Detector to avoid distortion, 2) Over-speed alert to control scanning speed
– Save JPEG file directly to micro SD card or via USB port, Driver free to download for Windows 7 / Vista / XP and Mac OS10.4 or above
– Very comparct, travel friendly. Good for scanning documents, books & pictures up to A4 Size
– Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software included
Handheld scanner HandyScan PS-410 is good for scanning documents, books & pictures up to A4 size. It is easy to use with the built-in realtime Scanning Detector to avoid distortion, and over-speed alert to control scanning speed. 600 or 300 dpi, color or monochrome scanning option is provided. JPEG files can be saved directly to your micro SD or to your computer via USB port. It supports Windows 7 / Vista / XP and Mac OS10.4 or above without the need to install a driver. Built-in display shows the selected resolution, remaining battery life, and memory status. Bonus optical character recognition software included! Powered by 2 x AA batteries, that can approximately scan 200 pages. Hold the document firmly by one hand. Place the scanner on the start-scanning position. Hold the scanner tight and press the scan button once. Slide the scanner slowly and keep your hand stable to get the best quality picture. Press the scan button again to stop scanning.