Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 16.05 MP Live MOS Interchangeable Lens Camera with 3-inch Free-Angle Touch Screen LCD and 14-140mm HD Hybrid Lens (Black)
Date first available at Amazon.com: September 22, 2010
– 16.05-megapixel multi-aspect Live MOS Sensor; Micro Four Thirds format camera
– Kit includes 14-140mm HD Hybrid Lens; high-quality photos in 3D with optional lens
– Full HD video capability; Fast Light Speed AF for quick, clear photo capture; Advanced iA (Intelligent Auto) mode
– 3-inch Free-Angle Touch Screen LCD for intuitive touch-control shooting
– Compact, lightweight design for ease of use and portability
Enforced by the high-performance of new components and advanced technologies, the creative HD Hybrid DMC-GH2 is now offering an even higher level of creative possibility and intuition for every enthusiastic user to explore realms of not only photography but also of videography at the same time.
The LUMIX DMC-GH2 is the latest member of the New Generation System Camera LUMIX G DSL Micro System. Fully compliant with the Micro Four Thirds System lens standard, the LUMIX G DSL Micro System combines a downsized body with advanced functions that achieve both high performance and operational comfort. Featuring an intuitive touch control, the new DMC-GH2 boasts its worlds fastest* level Light Speed AF of approx. 0.1 second to capture the subject in spur-of-the-moment in sharp focus*. The key components including the sensor and the image processing engine are totally refined to achieve the highest performance of the camera to render a stunning image with high resolution, beautiful gradation and high sensitivity – all worthy of the flagship camera of LUMIX G DSL Micro System, DMC-GH2.
- Elevating the potential of movie recording into a “true-hybrid” digital camera – There are always two options to record spur-of-the-moment scenes high-quality photos or movies. The user can simply choose the one that saves precious memories most beautifully with DMC-GH2.The predecessor DMC-GH1, which was substantially the first full HD movie recording interchangeable lens system camera with practical auto focus system. The AVCHD format features almost twice the recording time in HD quality than the conventional Motion JPEG format. A special, dedicated button on the top lets the user instantly start recording movies while shooting photos without ever having to make any extra settings changes. Now the DMC-GH2 can record high-resolution full-HD 1920 x 1080 movies in astonishing smooth 60i, doubling