– 145 Watts per Channel at 8 Ohms, 20 Hz?20 kHz, 0.05%, 2 Channels Driven, FTC
– 8 HDMI Inputs (1 Front/7 Rear) and 2 Outputs
– THX Ultra2 Plus Certified
– 2 USB Inputs (Front/Rear) for Memory Devices and iPhone/iPod Models (Enables Display of Album Artwork
– ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) Video Calibration for Optimal Video Performance
Onkyo’s new flagship network receiver answers all your home entertainment questions—even some you hadn’t yet thought to ask. The quality starts at the very foundations: a massive toroidal transformer, 22,000 μF capacitors, gold-plated terminals, and separate transformers for audio and video processing. Speaking of video, HQV Reon-VX offers the ultimate in 1080p upscaling via HDMI, while ISF calibration gets the best out of every video source. On the audio side, 9.2 speaker channels let you take advantage of lossless Dolby and DTS codecs, as well as expanded surround formats from Audyssey and Dolby. The extra channels also allow you to enjoy a multichannel source in your main room and powered stereo in two other zones. Connections abound, with eight HDMI 1.4a inputs, two USB inputs, and an Ethernet port for streaming audio from your PC or internet radio. To simplify set-up and adjustments, Onkyo provides a new overlaid on-screen display and Audyssey room correction. It all adds up to one smart and muscular heavyweight contender.