– 140 Watts per Channel at 8 Ohms, 20 Hz?20 kHz, 0.05%, 2 Channels Driven, FTC
– 8 HDMI Inputs (1 Front/7 Rear) and 2 Outputs
– Dolby Volume for Reference-Quality Listening Experience at Any Volume
– HDMI Video Upscaling to 1080p with HQV Reon-VX
– Audyssey DSX and Dolby Pro Logic IIz for New Surround Channels
Once again upping the ante for high-end A/V receivers, Onkyo packs the TX-NR3008 with an extremely generous selection of cutting-edge home theater features. This 9.2-channel networking behemoth has the flexibility to handle the latest high-def and surround formats from DTS, Dolby, and Audyssey, while also giving you the scope for powered audio in two extra rooms. Among the connectivity highlights are an analog PC video input, a front-panel USB input, and eight new HDMI 1.4a inputs providing compatibility with 3D video content. All video sources can be upscaled via HDMI and HQV Reon VX to breathtaking widescreen 1080p, with ISF calibration ensuring optimal video performance. PC-based audio and internet radio come into play too, thanks to DLNA 1.5-compatible network streaming. The key to the TX-NR3008’s dynamic home theater performance is its high-end amplifier design: proprietary VLSC for all channels, a massive transformer, and two separate transformers for audio and video processing. So sit back, strap in, and prepare to be amazed.