Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0 Inch LCD and 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR ED Nikkor Lens
Date first available at Amazon.com: September 13, 2010
Buy new: $1,499.00
– High Resolution 16.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor
– High Speed 6 frames per second continuous shooting up to 100 shots
– Breathtaking Full 1080p HD Movies with Full Time Autofocus
– Dynamic ISO range from 100 to 6400
– Ground-breaking 2,016-pixel RGB (3D Color Matrix) exposure sensor
Announced September 15, 2010 by Nikon!
Available for Pre-Order Now!
Nikon D7000 DX-Format Digital SLR Camera w/18-105mm DX VR Lens Features
Meet the new Nikon D7000, a camera ready to go wherever your photography or cinematography takes you. Experience stunning images with sharp resolution and smooth tonal gradation, thanks to the 16 megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor and a powerful EXPEED 2 image processing engine. Take advantage of its wide ISO range of 100 to 6400 (expandable to 25,600) and its incredibly low levels of noise. Expect your images tack-sharp and accurately exposed, thanks to the camera’s 39-point AF and Scene Recognition System using a 2,016-pixel RGB matrix metering sensor. And with an approx. 0.052-second release time lag and approx. 6 frames-per-second shooting, you won’t miss a moment.
You’ll see exactly what you’re capturing with the approx. 100% frame coverage viewfinder, and for those who want to shoot both stills and movies, the D7000’s D-Movie capabilities now include Full HD 1080p capture with full-time autofocus and manual exposure. All of this advanced imaging technology is kept safe beneath the magnesium alloy covering the top and rear chassis of a compact body, whose sealing has been severely tested against moisture and dust. The D7000 is ready to shoot indoors and out, and at 150,000 cycles tested, the camera’s durable shutter unit helps you keep shooting. Combine all this with the unmatched NIKKOR lens lineup and Creative Lighting System and you have everything you need to explore your imagination to its fullest. Where can creative freedom like this take you? Find out, with the D7000.
- High Resolution 16.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor
- High Speed 6 frames per second continuous shooting up to 100 shots
- Breathtaking Full 1080p HD Movies with Full Time Autofocus
- Dynamic ISO range from 100 to 6400
- Ground-breaking 2,016-pixel RGB (3D Color Matrix