Nikon D600 24.3 MP CMOS FX-Format Digital SLR Camera with 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR AF-S Nikkor Lens
Date first available at Amazon.com: September 11, 2012
– Nikon’s most compact FX-format HD-SLR
– Newly developed 24.3 MP FX-format CMOS sensor
– Share D600 images with the optional WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter (sold seperately)
– Cinema-quality Full HD (1080p)
– Compatible with all NIKKOR lenses, FX and DX formats
Passionate photographers who seek exceptional full-frame, high-resolution performance rely on Nikon FX-format HD-SLRs. For the first time ever, that level of performance is available in a compact, affordable HD-SLR. D600’s 24.3 megapixel FX-format CMOS sensor captures every detail with lifelike sharpness. Its EXPEED 3 processing system manages all that data with remarkable speed and accuracy, enabling up to 5.5 fps continuous shooting at full resolution. And the lowlight performance synonymous with Nikon is again proven deserved—shoot crystal clear images from ISO 100 to 6400, expandable down to 50 and up to 25600 for extreme situations.