Nikon D4 16.2 MP CMOS FX Digital SLR with Full 1080p HD Video (Body Only)
Date first available at Amazon.com: January 5, 2012
– 10/11 frames per second continuous shooting in FX-format for up to 150 frames
– Nikon FX- format (35.9 x 24.0mm) CMOS Sensor with 16.2 effective megapixels
– Full 1080p HD broadcast quality video
– View simultaneous Live View output on external monitors and record uncompressed video via HDMI terminal
– Multi-Area Mode Full HD D-Movie: FX, DX (1.5X crop) and New 1920X1080 (2.7X) Crop modes settings
The D4 offers a powerful combination of up to 11 fps, a 16.2 megapixel FX-format sensor and phenomenally high ISO (extendable up to 204,800, equivalent). D-movie delivers all the flexibility you need for broadcast quality video. The Kevlar/carbon fiber-composite shutter unit boasts a standard life cycle rating of 400,000 releases, thirty percent more than its predecessor.