Multimeter, Tacklife DM05 Digital Multi Meter True RMS 6000 Counts Auto/Manual Ranging Non Contact AC/DC Voltage and Current, Frequency, Resistance, Capacitance, Diode, Triode, Duty Cycle Tester
2,432% Sales Rank in DIY & Tools: 312 (was 7,902 yesterday)
(Visit the Movers & Shakers in DIY & Tools list for authoritative information on this product’s current rank.)
- OVERALL FUNCTIONS：This instrument is used for testing AC /DC current, AC/DC voltage, frequency, resistance,capacitance, diode/Triode and duty cycle of AC signals.
- AUTO & MANUAL RANGING: One-button opperation to easily switch between auto rang and manual, with auto-ranging, user does not need to choose the settings manually and do the job correctly.
- DATA “REL”BUTTON: If there is magnetic field around which affects the readings, one can use REL button to get reading to zero then start to measure, that makes testing more accurately.
- DIODE/TRIODE MEASUREMENT: Specified adapter is included in the set which is used to support Triode testing. NCV DETECTION – it is safe and convenient for home users to find troubles in circuit.
- RELIABLE AND BEST PERFORMANCE: Built-in Ceramic Fuse to provide overload protection on all ranges, if the fues is burned or damaged, user can replace it manually. Complied with safty IEC61010-1 CAT.II 1000V, CAT.III 600V, an ideal multimeter for professionals, factories, schools, families and enthusiasts.
|Color||BLACK AND ORANGE|
|Title||Multimeter, Tacklife DM05 Digital Multi Meter True RMS 6000 Counts Auto/Manual Ranging Non Contact AC/DC Voltage and Current, Frequency, Resistance, Capacitance, Diode, Triode, Duty Cycle Tester|
Why Choose Tacklife DM05 Multimeter:
✿Auto range with true RMS 6000 counts, Easy to test AC/DC voltage and current, resistance, capacitance, temperature, frequency, duty cycle.
✿TRIODE MEASUREMENT is supported.
✿portable,professional measuring device with 2.2inch large display screen with backlight, which makes it easier to read in dark place;
✿Data “REL” makes readings more precise and data “hold” function allows you to read at any time.
✿Ceramic Fuse & Thermistor overload circuit protection provide the HIGH SECURITY experience to you when using the multimeter
✿Durable rubber sleeve protects the multimeter from dropping, effectively makes the multiemter skid-proof , Wear-resistant and anti-static, secure your safety when working.
Safety/Certification: IEC61010 CAT.II 1000V, CAT.III 600V, double insulation
Max Display: True RMS, 6000 counts, 3 5/6 digits
DC Voltage: 600mV/6V/60V/600V ±(0.8%+3), 1000V ±(0.5%+5)
AC Voltage: 6V/60V ±(1.2%+5), 600V/750V ±(1.5%+5)
DC Current: 600μA/6000μA/60mA/600mA ±(1.0%+5), 10.00A ±(2.0%+5)
AC Current: 600μA/6000μA/60mA/600mA ±(1.5%+5), 10.00A ±(3.0%+5)
Resistance: 600Ω/6KΩ/60KΩ/600KΩ/6MΩ ±(0.8%+5), 60MΩ ±(1.5%+5)
Capacitance: 6nf/60nf/600nf/6uf/60uf/600uf/6MF ±(3.0%+3), 60MF ±(4.0%+5)
1 x Tacklife DM05 Classic Digital Multimeter,
1 x Test Leads (Pair),
1 x Diode/Triode Adapter,
1 x 9V Battery,
1 x User Manual,
24-Month Warranty, Risk Free Return within 30 Days.Notes:
1.Do not use the multimeter around strong electromagnetic interference.