Intel Core i7-2600K Processor with 8 MB Cache, 3.40 GHz for Socket LGA1155 – Unlocked Boxed
Date first available at Amazon.com: January 9, 2011
17 used & new from $333.99
– Specs: Quad-core 3.4GHz, 8M Cache, Intel HD Graphics 3000, 95 watt TDP, Dual-channel DDR3 memory support, socket LGA1155
– Quad-core processor with Intel Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel HT) delivers eight-way
– Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology is an advanced means of enabling very high performance while also delivery power-conservation.
– 8 MB Intel Smart Cache is dynamically shared to each processor core, based on workload
– All Core i7 processors have Intel Turbo Boost Technology
Unlock Your Full Potential: Unlocked 2nd gen Intel Core processors enable system tuning, providing extra performance and flexibility for more complex multimedia applications and immersive gaming. The Intel Core i7 processor is the top of the line, offering both Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and 8-way multitasking with Intel Hyper-Threading Technology. This quad-core processor with built-in visuals, complimented by 8 MB L3 cache, provides incredible performance. The 2nd gen Intel Core processor family delivers a visibly smarter PC experience. Improved performance, greater adaptability, and unique visual features combine for a better computing experience you can see. Whether you use the PC to be creative, play games, or for everyday tasks such as homework, these new processors make it easier for you to design, render, edit, play, and share. The 2nd gen Intel Core processors feature Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, delivering a burst of processor speed automatically when the workload demands additional performance and Intel Hyper-Threading Technology, allowing each processor core to work on two tasks at the same time, improving multitasking, speeding up the workflow, and getting more done in less time.