[+] enlarge image
– Fully discrete, mono AMP construction and high current power supply for all 9 channels (150 W x 9 ch, 8ohm 20-20kHz 0.05%). Powerful, dynamic yet naturally smooth and stable sound reproduction is available.
– D.D.S.C – HD32 (Denon Dynamic Discrete Surround Circuit) engineering incorporates 3 powerful 32-Bit DSPs and high grade 32-Bit/192kHz DAC for higher resolution audio playback.
– Best in class Hybrid PLL Jitter Reducer to work with digital input signals for accurate and high quality audio playback.
– Introducing newly Alpha 32 Multi processing Denon proprietary technology to work with Dolby and DTS contents (Multi-Channel Sources).
– Introducing new Denon Link HD for ultra Jitter-Free transmission for digital contents including streaming media in combination with the DBT-3313UDCI universal blu-ray disc player via HDMI and new Denon Link HD connection (Coaxial).
9.2 Channel 4K Video & 3D Video Pass Through Networking Home Theater Receiver with Apple Airplay and Multi-Zone Video. For the ultimate home theater experience, the Denon AVR-4520CI networked 9.2 channel A/V receiver puts you in command with its extensive array of network connectivity options, along with the latest 32-Bit high power DSP processing (three 400 MIPS DSP processors). Equipped with seven HDMI inputs and three HDMI outputs, the AVR-4520CI features the latest high definition video processing with up conversion to 4K (3840 x 2160) along with 4K and 3D pass through and graphical user interface overlay, including dual HDMI simultaneous outputs and a third HDMI output for multi zone viewing of another source. A full suite of the latest high resolution surround sound decoders includes Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD Master Audio, along with Audyssey MultEQ XT32 room acoustic correction and Audyssey Sub EQ HT dual subwoofer acoustic correction.