Denon AVR-4311CI 9.2 Channel Network Multi-Room Home Theater Receiver with HDMI 1.4a
Date first available at Amazon.com: September 20, 2010
Buy new: $1,999.00
4 used & new from $1,689.00
– The fully discrete 9-channel power amplifier delivers 140 watts per channel (1260-watts total).
– Enhance network capability: Internet Radio and network audio/photo streaming via Ethernet.
– HDMI 1.4a Repeater Inputs (7) and Outputs (2) support 1080p/24, 3D (All formats) Audio Return Channel
– Decodes Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital Surround EX
– Audyssey DSX surround processing (supports 11.2 ch.)
– Discrete Mono Amp construction has 4-ohm speaker drive capability
Immerse yourself in rich 3D video and 3D sound, plus on-line digital content with the Denon AVR-4311CI 9.2 Channel A/V Receiver. The new AVR-4311CI is a technological tour de force, designed for consumers wanting to network their AV system to enjoy a variety of digital media like Networked Audio and Photo Streaming. It’s equipped with HDMI 1.4a connectivity, including 3D pass-through (Broadcast and Blu-ray), along with Audio Return Channel. Ethernet connectivity opens up your AV system to host of exciting capabilities like audio and jpeg photo streaming via as well as hundreds of Internet radio stations. Pandora is supported along with subscription music services like Rhapsody and Napster. Flickr photo streaming is also featured. The AVR-4311CI packs a punch with 9-channels of onboard amplification producing 1260-watts of total power (140 per channel) delivering detail and dynamics to music and movie soundtracks. The amplifiers can be “assigned” for a variety of surround sound system configurations along with multi-zone applications, as the AVR-4311CI has Multi-zone (3) / multi-source (3) capability. The AVR-4311CI also sports a unique “pre-amp only” mode, where the amp section can be completely turned off, focusing the entire power supply to pre-amp and processing circuitry