Canon EOS Rebel T2i 18 MP CMOS APS-C Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD and EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS UD Standard Zoom Lens
Date first available at Amazon.com: May 1, 2010
Buy new: $1,099.99
6 used & new from $1,099.99
– 18.0 MP CMOS (APS-C) Sensor Full HD 1080p Video
– Advanced Live View 3.0" 1.04 Million Dot Clear View LCD
– ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12800) for Shooting from Bright to Dim Light
– Wide 3.0-inch Clear View LCD Monitor for Improved Viewing w/ Eye-Fi Menu Status Indicator Support
– Compatible with SD, SDHC, and SDXC Memory Card (Not Included)
When you buy a professional camera, often you need lenses that are not provided by the manufacturer.
The Canon EOS Rebel T2i incorporates a number of advanced pro-DSLR features in a compact, and very affordable camera body. Driven by a DIGIC 4 image processor, the T2i contains a high-resolution 18.0 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, and can capture JPEGs, RAW (14-bit, Canon original), or RAW+JPEG stills at burst rates of up to 3.7 frames-per-second. The EOS Reel T2i can also capture Full 1080p HD video with monaural sound, or stereo sound when using (optional) 3.5mm external microphones.
The Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens boasts a 35mm equivalency of 29-216mm when used with a Canon APS-C EOS Digital SLR. Measuring just 4″ in length and weighing about a pound, the lens offers a convenient wide angle to telephoto focal length