Canon EOS 60D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD and EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Standard Zoom Lens
Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2010
7 used & new from $1,279.00
– 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Imaging Processor for high image quality and speed.
– ISO 100 – 6400 (expandable to 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light.
– Improved EOS HD Video mode with manual exposure control, expanded recording, Movie Crop recording in 640 x 480, sound recording level adjustment and an external microphone IN terminal for access to improved sound quality.
– Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor for shooting at low angles and 1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection reduction using multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
– 5.3 fps continuous shooting up to approx. 58 Large/JPEGs and 16 RAW.
Canon’s 18.0 megapixel EOS 60D bridges the gap between the novice and the seasoned professional with a perfect combination of high speed and quality. ISO capabilities up to 12,800 deliver uncompromised shooting in the dimmest situations, and a vari-angle 3.0″ Clear View LCD monitor with Live View function makes framing and viewing a pleasure. The EF-S 18-200mm IS lens provides a wide magnification range plus optical image stabilization.