Canon EOS 60D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)
Date first available at Amazon.com: August 25, 2010
25 used & new from $949.00
– 18.0-megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Imaging Processor; ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12800)
– Body only; lenses sold separately
– Improved EOS HD Video mode with manual exposure control; Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor
– 5.3 fps continuous shooting; enhanced iFCL 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system
– Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards (not included); please note that the EOS 60 is not compatible with CF memory cards
The EOS 60D Digital SLR Camera gives the photo enthusiast a powerful tool fostering creativity, with better image quality, more advanced features and automatic and in-camera technologies for ease-of-use. It features an improved APS-C sized 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor for tremendous images, a DIGIC 4 Image Processor for finer detail and excellent color reproduction, and improved ISO capabilities from 100 – 6400 (expandable to 12800) for uncompromised shooting even in the dimmest situations. The Multi-control Dial enables users to conveniently operate menus and enter settings with a simple touch. The EOS 60D also features an EOS first: A Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD (1,040,000 dots) monitor for easy low- or high-angle viewing. An improved viewfinder, a number of new in-camera creative options and filters, plus HDMI output for viewing images on an HDTV all make the EOS 60D invaluable for the evolving photographer. With continuously curved surfaces, user-friendliness and exuding solidity and refinement, the EOS 60D is true digital inspiration!
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Imaging Processor for high image quality and speed – The EOS 60D features a new, Canon-designed 18.0 Megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor that captures such a high level of resolution, it’s easy to crop images for enlargement without concern of losing detail. A major factor in reducing noise, the CMOS sensor assures that images shot at highest sensitivity will be remarkably smooth.
- ISO 100 – 6400 (expandable to 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light – With a broad range of ISO settings, expandable up to 12800 with Custom functions, the EOS 60D enables shooting from sunrise to sunset and helps ensure capture of the finest detail. With enhanced high-sensitivity optimization, subjects can be captured clearly and easily at high shutter speeds without flash, with min