Canon EOS 50D 15.1MP Digital SLR Camera (Body) with WSP Mini Tripod & Cleaning Kit.
Date first available at Amazon.com: May 21, 2010
– 15.1-megapixel CMOS sensor with improved noise reduction * 6.3 fps Continuous Shooting.
– 3.0" Clear View VGA LCD * Uses Canon EF & EF-S Lenses.
– Integrated Cleaning System * Live View Mode * HDMI Outpu.
– 9-point Wide-area AF * ISO 3200 – Expandable to 12800.
– Face Detection Live AF * CMOS sensor with improved noise reduction.
Canon EOS 50D: Highly recommended by dpreview.com
It’s exactly eight years ago this month that Phil posted his review of the Canon 30D. The camera was Canon’s first ‘developed in house’ DSLR and therefore a milestone in digital photography. But it was also the first model in the popular line of cameras of which the EOS 50D is the latest descendant. Technology has moved on at the speed of light since the year 2000 but each generation of x0D cameras left its mark in the marketplace and the photographic community alike and there is no reason to believe to 50D would be any different. Or is there?