ASUS ROG-STRIX-RTX2070-A8G-GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 ROG Strix Advanced Edition 8 GB GDDR6/PCI Express 3.0 – Black
Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 17 Oct. 2018
Buy new: £569.99
(Visit the Hot Future Releases in Computers & Accessories list for authoritative information on this product’s current rank.)
- NVIDIA TURING: ASUS GeForce RTX graphics cards are powered by the Turing GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform
- Power new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming. 4K: Step up to the ultimate 4K gaming experience with GeForce RTX and enjoy today’s biggest games in amazing detail
- NVIDIA Shadow play Record and share high-quality gameplay videos, screenshots, and livestreams with your friends
- Patented Wing-blade Fans deliver high air pressure, reduced noise levels, IP5X certified dust resistance, and 0dB mode for silent gaming
- MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer
|Title||ASUS ROG-STRIX-RTX2070-A8G-GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 ROG Strix Advanced Edition 8 GB GDDR6/PCI Express 3.0 – Black|
Outshine the Competition
The ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 2070 teams up NVIDIA®’s A-list GPU with an elite cast of specialists, setting the stage for epic gaming action. Gargantuan power delivery provides the muscle to push overclocking boundaries, while cooling that’s honed to perfection keeps the spotlight squarely on Turing™’s performance. And with an arsenal of utilities that allow you to customize and tweak this extreme hardware, you call the shots.
Patented Wing-blade Fans
They’re pretty fly
Our patented Wing-blade fan design is cool and quiet with 105% greater static pressure over the heatsink compared to traditional axial fans. IP5X dust resistance seals the fan’s internals from particle ingress to keeps things running smoothly.
0dB technology allows fans to stop spinning when the GPU core temperature remains below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in complete silence*. If temps rise, the fans automatically start up again.
*To activate 0dB mode, please engage Quiet (Q) bios mode by using the onboard switch.
Precision-machined heat spreader
MaxContact is an industry-first technology that utilizes precision machining to create a heat spreader surface that makes up to 2X more contact with the GPU chip, resulting in improved thermal transfer.
Precision Automated Manufacturing
All ROG Strix graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme Technology, an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry. Traditionally, soldering of through-hole and surface-mounted components needs to be performed in separate stages. Auto-Extreme Technology allows all soldering to be completed in a single pass, reducing thermal strain on components and avoiding the use…