– Package Content – Time Capsule, Printed documentation, Power cord
– Time Capsule works with Time Machine in Mac OS X Leopard or Snow Leopard to create the perfect no-hassle backup solution.
– The massive 2TB server-grade hard drive gives you all the capacity and safety you need for backing up all your Mac computers.
– Connect your DSL or cable modem to Time Capsule, then quickly set it up with the AirPort Utility, which is available as download
– Time Capsule works simultaneously on both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, allows the network to use the band automatically.
– In minutes,you and up to 50 others can use your Mac computers or PCs to surf the web, stream video, share photos without wires.
– It uses the latest 802.11n wireless technology.
– New technologies in Time Capsule and refinements to Time Machine make backing up up to 75 per cent faster than before.
Back up a lifetime’s worth of memories with Time Capsule, a wireless hard drive that works seamlessly with Time Machine in Mac OS X Leopard and Snow Leopard. It’s also a full-featured 802.11n Wi-Fi base station with simultaneous dual-band support. Guest networking – Set up a separate Wi-Fi network with a separate password for your visitors. Simply enable the guest networking feature, and your guests can use the Internet but can’t access other parts of your private network, such as your computers, printers and attached hard drives. Wireless drive sharing – Time Capsule also works great as a wireless hard drive, whether you have a Mac or a PC. It sets up in a snap, giving you a networked hard drive you can use for storing and sharing all kinds of files. Print without wires – Print documents, photos and more from any room in your home or office to a central printer connected to Time Capsule via USB. Strong security and access controls – Protect yourself with the built-in firewall and industry-standard encryption technologies including WPA/WPA2 and 128-bit WEP. Works with iPad, iPhone, Apple TV and more – Time Capsule works with Mac computers, PCs, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Apple TV and virtually all 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi wireless devices. System Requirements – Mac with Mac OS X v.10.5.7+ or Windows XP/Vista/7 and Ethernet or WiFi capability