AF AUTO FOCUS MACRO EXTENSION TUBE 12MM 20MM 36MM EXTENSION STACKABLE FOR NIKON D3X D3S D3 D700 D300S D90 D5000 D3000 D40 D40X D60
Date first available at Amazon.com: April 21, 2010
– AF AUTO FOCUS 12mm 20mm and 36mm DIGITAL MACRO EXTENSION TUBE
– Designed To Decrease focal length of prime lenses while maintaining full auto focus
– Order of combining the tubes- When using 2 or 3 tubes in combination the can be comvined freely.
– Suitable Lenses are from standard to semi-telephoto as well as macro (micro) lenses. Wide-angle and Zoom lenses are also usable. but depending on how the lens is combined with the tube distance between lens front and subject may become extrmely close.
– NOTE: Take care that when image magnigication ratio increases camera shake is also liable to increase. (The use of tripod and cable release is advisable
SAMPLE PICTURES ABOVE TAKEN WITH 18-105MM LENS.
Extension tubes are designed to enable a lens to focus closer than its normal set minimum focusing diatance. Getting closer has the effect of nagnigying your subhect (making it appear larger in the viewfinder and in your pictures). They are exceptionally useful for macro photography, enabling you to convert almost any lens into a macro lens at a fracton of the cost while maintaining its original optical quality.
This is used by attaching between camera body and lens of the 35mm single-lens reflex camera. It comes as a set of 3 tubes of different lenghts which singly or in combination makes it usable in 7 different lengths. It couples perfectly with the camera’s automatic diaphragm. With cameras of TTL.AE(Through-the-Lens, Automatic.Exposure) type it gives perfect coupling except when combined with electronic flash EAE unit.
Tube diameter: ab.62mm